Coaching: Foundation of a Limited Liability Company and Shareholder Agreement (EN)
Foundation of a Limited Liability Company and Shareholder Agreement
The founding of a start-up places special demands on the design of the articles of association. In this coaching session, we work together with the founding team to determine the basis of their cooperation, the requirements for the joint foundation, the jointly pursued financing strategy, is an exit planned or not? On the basis of these terms, we discuss different options and their legal implications. At the end of the coaching, a detailed term sheet is available, with the help of which the design of the concrete articles of association can be easily implemented.
This Is What You Will Learn
- Drafting of the articles of association
- Financing strategy
- Design of the specific articles of association
- Managing directors
About Our Coachings
- Based on your individual needs, our coachings teach you the essential basics and methods to enable you to manage your business. The motto is: help for self-help.
- The scope and sequence of the coaching sessions will be individually coordinated with you. Each coaching package includes a package of 3 time hours, which is usually sufficient to conduct two online coaching sessions plus preparation on the topic of your choice.
- The addition of single coaching hours or discounted coaching packages is possible at any time without any problems. Coaching hours from general coaching packages can be used by you for individual coaching sessions.
- We have special offers for exist-funded start-up teams on our exist-page. Legal and tax advice only from lawyers and tax consultants.
Price per hour
Founder, lawyer, LL.M. eur.
Basic knowledge about the liability regime of a limited liability company,
In this coaching, we examine your business model together for relevant IP and develop approaches for an IP strategy for your company together with you.
Business model check and requirements of the EU General Data Protection Regulation and BDSG 2018
Basics of drafting the first contract documents for a start-up.
During the coaching, we discuss the essential prerequisites needed to implement a trademark strategy. We discuss the basics of trademark research using various online tools, clarify what to look out for during the search and how to draft a legally correct list of goods and services. Special emphasis is placed on questions of national and international trademark strategy.