Coaching: Investments, Capital Raising, Reorganisation of the Shareholder Structure
Coaching Capital Raising
Coaching on start-up-typical capital measures from a legal and tax perspective
This Is What You Will Learn
- What options do I have for raising capital/restructuring within the shareholder structure?
- What are the tax consequences?
- How do I implement them in a legally correct way?
- Managing directors
About Our Coachings
- Based on your individual needs, our coachings teach you the essential basics and methods to enable you to manage your business. The motto is: help for self-help.
- The scope and sequence of the coaching sessions will be individually coordinated with you. Each coaching package includes a package of 3 time hours, which is usually sufficient to conduct two online coaching sessions plus preparation on the topic of your choice.
- The addition of single coaching hours or discounted coaching packages is possible at any time without any problems. Coaching hours from general coaching packages can be used by you for individual coaching sessions.
- We have special offers for exist-funded start-up teams on our exist-page. Legal and tax advice only from lawyers and tax consultants.
Price per hour
Founder, lawyer, LL.M. eur.
In order to manage a company effectively, it is important to standardise and document internal processes at an early stage.
In this coaching we discuss the correct application of VAT law for your business model, especially important for cross-border service provision, such as SaaS or online trading.
In this coaching, we discuss the tax requirements of corporate tax law. This will provide you with all the information you need to design your business plan. We will discuss corporate income tax, trade tax, managing director's salary, distributions, hidden profit distribution, group tax law, holding structures, business splitting, differentiation between GmbH and partnership, especially GmbH & Co. KG
Coaching for bookkeeping and accounting issues and thus the basis for planning, calculations, effective controlling and compliance with tax regulations.
In this coaching we will go into the tax requirements of corporate tax law. This will give you all the information you need to design your business plan.
In this coaching session, we discuss your planned capital measures, such as share deals / asset deals, the incidence of gift tax on capital measures, the tax assessment of contributions to the free capital reserve, the tax assessment of silent partnerships / atypical silent partnerships, employee participation (also VSOP) and give you an initial assessment from a legal and tax perspective.