Create a Pitch Deck (GER)
Webinar: Create a Pitch Deck
The seminar for everyone who wants to finance their start-up! What information do investors need? What belongs in a pitch deck? Practical example of a pitch deck.
Here's What You Will Have Learned After the Webinar:
- You know the basics of financial planning and learn about the differences and connections between balance sheet, P&L and cash flow
- Which organisational requirements are important for your liquidity planning
- Which planning period can/should be defined
- How to set up a planning file using Excel
- Which data sources are important for liquidity planning
- How you can plan your incoming and outgoing payments; special features: VAT payment burden, cash discounts and rebates
- You know how to determine a shortage/surplus and which compensatory measures can be applied
- How to integrate actual data into liquidity planning and how to set up a scenario calculation
- You get tips on how to use planning software
- Managing directors
About Our Seminars
- Based on your individual needs, our seminars teach you the essential basics and methods to enable you to manage your business. The motto is: help for self-help.
- We have special offers for exist-funded start-up teams on our exist-page. Legal and tax advice only from lawyers and tax consultants.