Seminar: Labour Law (DE)
Webinar: Labour Law (DE)
Hiring is one of the biggest challenges for start-ups. What do you have to consider? What options do I have to shape employment relationships? What is new that I need to be aware of?
Here's What You Will Have Learned After the Webinar:
- Conclusion of contract
- Remuneration and remuneration components in the employment relationship
- Termination of the employment relationship
- Information in accordance with the Verification Act
- Distinction between employment relationship and freelance work
- Wage tax and social security
- Tax-optimised employee remuneration
- Payroll accounting
- Employee data protection
- Managing directors
About Our Seminars
- Based on your individual needs, our seminars teach you the essential basics and methods to enable you to manage your business. The motto is: help for self-help.
- We have special offers for exist-funded start-up teams on our exist-page. Legal and tax advice only from lawyers and tax consultants.
The seminar will cover the possibilities of securing one's own intellectual property by means of the various industrial property rights, how these can be registered with a view to good positioning on the market and for which countries protection should be sought. Furthermore, the course deals with the handling of potentially relevant intellectual property rights of third parties and the search for such rights.
The steps from obtaining to enforcing design protection are explained. Furthermore, the requirements for a protectable design are conveyed by means of illustrative examples from case law.
The seminar for all entrepreneurs and founders! Do I need general terms and conditions? What exactly should I regulate in my GTC and what does the effective integration of the GTC look like? In this seminar you will learn the basics for the design and use of your own GTC.
The seminar for prospective founders! How do I found a start-up? Which legal form is the right one for me? What do I have to consider legally and in tax issues? Which financing strategy do I choose?
Legal and practical basics of patents and registered designs are conveyed and, in particular, information is given on the application for such property rights and on property right infringements. Furthermore, the possibilities and limits of patenting software inventions are explained, also with the help of examples.